**If you are looking for registrar’s information, checklist or league rules,
you will find that information on the league websites.**
Players Playing in Other State Associations (Need Approval by both State Associations on the paperwork):
1. VIRGINIA or DC PLAYERS WANTING TO PLAY ON A MARYLAND TEAM:
Click here for the 2014-2015 Out of State Player Registration Link- Print all forms, Pay your registration fee and take the forms, proof of birth, and player pass to a dual registrar (listed below) for approval.
2. VIRGINIA or DC PLAYERS WANTING TO PLAY ON A TEAM IN ANY STATE (for example TN, NC) , EXCEPT MD:
It is the policy of US Youth Soccer that players register in the state that they reside in. Because of that, this on-line form must be filled out by Virginia Residents playing across state lines. After the player registers in the system they will have several steps to complete in order to receive their U.S. Youth Soccer Pass.
A Maryland player must first register on-linewith Maryland State Youth Soccer Associationeach Seasonal Year. You will need 5 copies of this printed form - no hand printed forms will be accepted. The VA team will need to print out the MD player pass first, and take it to a dual registrar along with all the paperwork for approval.
4. ODP or ACADEMY PLAYERS - IF YOU ARE A VIRGINIA PLAYER THAT IS NOT ROSTERED TO A US YOUTH VIRGINIA OR MARYLAND TEAM AND WANTS TO TRY OUT FOR ODP OR ACADEMY, YOU MUST REGISTER HERE FIRST - Click here to register.
5. WEST VIRGINIA PLAYERS WANTING TO PLAY ON A VA TEAM:
Once registered, the player can be added to the team. You will need to enter the player as an out of State player with their out of state player id. Their player ID number is the exact same as Virginia’s, but you need to enter the number manually, so please review the format and enter it.
6. Forms for Guest Players, Relocation Request & VA Players to Guest Play on a VA Team:
Interstate Permission Form- To be used for Interstate Release, Guest Player, or Relocation Form (A. For a player who lives in VA and wishes to play for a team in another State. B. For a player who wishes to guest play with a Team outside of VA or a player from outside of VA to guest with a VA team. C. For a player that has moved from VA and was not released from their travel team or vice versa)